Professional & DIY Tools
Professional and DIY Tools. A great selection of tools for use around the home or business.
A selection of hammers and hammer sets for amateur DIYers or Professionals
A variety of screw drivers and essential bits, suitable for home or business. Also see power tools for low cost electric screw drivers!
Great selection of Trowels and Trowel Sets for every job bricklaying and general use!
We have a great selection of toolboxes for professionals and amateurs, all made from quality durable materials
If you are new to the DIY world or are looking to replenish your old tools, then here at Ironmongery Online we have the Tool Kit for you. From Screwdriver kits, ideal for electricians to carpenter...
Work Benches and Trestles for domestic and industrial use, including trusted brand Black & Decker
A selection of durable general purpose Polypropylene Rope and Bungee Cord.
A range of glues, tapes and ties commonly used by professionals and around the home.
Assortment Sets that include various fixings, such as Nuts, Bolts, Nails, Picture Hooks and more.
Items used by professional tradesman and around the home and garden for transporting and mixing.
A suitable tool for shaping wood. Planes are used to flatten and reduce the thickness of and impart a smooth surface to a rough piece of lumber or timber.
Clamps and vices to firmly hold objects in place whilst you work on them
A wide selection of quality Spanners and Sockets suitable for use at work or in the home
Ideal for the professional trades person or the committed DIYer who needs a quality Punch.
- Well, a laptop, PC or a tablet at least. If you want to tell the difference between a left and right handed butt hinges, or how to set a mole trap (and let's face it, who doesn'tr) then our new YouTube channel will offer hours of endless fun. In all seriousness, we have only just made a start and to date there are just nine videos posted to the channel but it's a start - and we are very pleased to have got up and running with some really effective to-the-point videos which also look at spring hinges, the t hinge and door knockers. The statistics on the rise...Read More
- Ironmongery Online launches innovative checkout experience! Ironmongery Online who prides itself on innovation has launched a re design of the site and a 'One Page Checkout' more befitting of the quality products it stocks and sells across the world. Ironmongery Online was born in 1955 selling Ironmongery to the trade, now with an inventory approaching 30,000 they have undertaken a revamp of the site, based on in depth analysis of its customer's feedback. Vicky Tomline, Sales & Marketing Manager says that listening to customers at every level is how they shape their brand. 'We analyse all feedback we get from our customers and use these comments as the catalyst...Read More
- Sadly people expect others to be honest, why shouldn't we. Unfortunately, there are some people who can lie very well and promise the earth without any intention or the ability to deliver. Thankfully all builders are not like this. Building work can be expensive and stressful at the best of times and you need to select the right builder to work for you. It is not only the dishonest cowboys you want to avoid, some very honest and genuine tradesman are just not up to the job. Below points are here to make you think before you choose a builder minimising the risk of hiring a someone without the required skills or morals. Most cowboys in any line of trade, present...Read More
- We are increasing the amount of social media activity we undertake and we want to get our customers more involved. We already have over 1000 Twitter Followers and we want to say thank you to everyone who has already Followed us - but we are looking to add many more followers for all of our door hinges, door furniture and general hardware customers. We are also increasing our Facebook activity and want to add as many Likes as we can over the next few months. What's in it for mer we hear you ask. Firstly, both our Facebook page and Twitter posts are a great way to keep up with all the activity at Ironmongery Online. We always have plenty to say - whether talking...Read More
- OK, it's perhaps not the best chat up line you've ever heard but many of our customers do have lots of questions about our product range such as hinges, door hardware and ironmongery - and we want to provide the answers as best we can. Many customers email, some call, and three customers still write us a letter. For those who are looking for a more immediate response about that all important hinge query, we have introduced Live Chat on our website. What is 'Live Chat'r We love one person's description of it as "Live Chat is like...Read More
- There are probably a few answers but most unprintable. The answer we were thinking of is that both the Ironmongery Online team and film stars read their reviews. And we are pleased to say that our reviews are reading pretty well, thank you. Our expanding customer base who are buying hinges, door hardware and lots more online are also giving us some excellent feedback on both the products (hinges, ironmongery, rods and fixings etc) and service. We use the renowned website Feefo.com to manage our customer feedback and reviews. Following a purchase of anything from a pack of hinges to a complete security system, the customer...Read More
- We are proud of our extensive ranges of door furniture, hinges and general ironmongery items. We are proud of the quality of all the items we stock. But we are also proud that our service is second to none - and, judging from our online reviews, our customers agree too! Part of this exceptional service is our delivery service and this blog looks at some aspects of our service. No matter what you order - from door furniture to pest control, from threaded rod to dummy security cameras - we want you to receive the item to suit your requirements. The most cost-effective way to order these items is to order items via our online store to the value of £45 because delivery to UK Mainland Addresses is free...Read More
- The latest buzzword in the world of interior design and home decoration is 'repurpose'. We know the advantages of recycling and upcycling but repurposing adds another dimension to home design and decor. Repurposing simply aims to take an item and re-use for a different purpose: nothing needs to be wasted and you can start to create some great looking and eye-catching interior design items. Some imagination and perhaps some DIY items like door hinges will soon turn old tat into home decor gold. The internet is full of really useful repurposing ideas: a random selection includes:Read More
- Using marbles to fill in the holes...
- Using marbles to fill in the holes...