You have no items in your shopping basket.
Generously designed, easy to fit and built to last, PERRY® Long Throw Locks offer a long-term solution to gate security.
How to Fit this Product:
2. Drill a 26mm hole using an Auger/Flat wood drill bit.
3. Insert the lock and level up. Mark the holes for fixing the lock to the door/gate.
4. Remove the lock and drill pilot holes using a 3mm wood drill bit.
5. Replace the lock and fix to the door/gate using the screws provided. Note: Test the lock at this point. If the surface is not even the screws may need loosening or packing may be required for optimum performance.
6. Fit the escutcheon plate over the barrel on the other side of the door/gate and mark holes for fixing.
7. Remove the escutcheon. Drill pilot holes using a 2mm wood drill bit.
8. Fix the escutcheon using the screws provided.
9. Turn the lock into the 'locked' position and place the keep over the bolt, lining it up straight with the edge of the post or frame. Mark the hols for fixing the keep.
10. Remove the keep and drill pilot holes using 3mm wood drill bit.
11. Fix the keep to the frame/post using the screws provided.
|Black Handle||Polished Brass Handle||Polished Chrome Handle|