You have no items in your shopping basket.
1. What is the returns policy at Ironmongery Online?
We really do hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we do understand that for many reasons you may wish to return an item, this no problem; Please inform us of your wish to return the goods within 30 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund when received.
Where possible, please return all items in the original packaging. Please also secure packaging well as refunds cannot be given to any items lost or damaged on their return to us. This is particularly important with paint, the packaging that the item was despatched with may not be suitable for a return journey to us.
1 Church Street
2. How Do I return my order?
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
- Please Contact us in the first instance to advise of a return, this is then added to your account so we know to expect it.
- Repackage the items as securely as possible and where possible in the original packaging.
- We advise returning the parcel using a recorded delivery options as returns that do not reach us will not be refunded.
- We do not accept returns in person, please use a courier to return your goods.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return should the item be lost.
3. How much does it cost to return an item?
We are unable to provide free returns, an unwanted item/order would have to be returned at your own cost.
We are able to provide an exchange of goods for no extra charge. To do this please call us on 0121 379 8020 to place the order for your exchange, we will then charge you one flat fee of £4.99 for delivery and collection of the items you wish to return. Once we receive the unwanted items back we shall refund you in full for those items.
Please note, we will only be able to attempt a collection once, if you are unable to make this collection you will then have to return at your own cost.
4. My item is faulty what should I do?
- If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us an email advising us of your order number this can be found on the packing not that was with your order or on the order confirmation received when you placed the order. Please also confirm product code and name of the faulty item and also a brief description of the fault
- Depending on the item or the fault we may collect from you, on occasion we will ask you to return the item. When inspected and confirmed faulty the return postage cost will be refunded to you.
- If the item is deemed not faulty, or has a fault arising from misuse you will be liable for the return postage cost.
5. When will I receive my refund?
For a standard return a refund will be processed within 2-3 days of its receipt, please allow 3 days for the refund to reach your bank
2. For faulty items please allow 3-7 days for the inspection and agreement of the refund. If we feel this may take longer we will keep in touch with you.
For further information please see our terms & conditions or call us on 0121 379 8020.